Number of Participants Required: 6+
Equipment Needed: None
Time: 5 +
How to Play:
- Split the class into two even groups.
- Each group huddles in a corner and decides whether they want to be a Witch, Goblin, or Monster.
- When both groups have secretly decided, they stand in the middle of the gym facing each other.
On the count of three one person from each group yells out what they are (Witches, Goblins, or Monster).
- Witches chase Goblins, Goblins chase Monsters, and Monsters chase Witches
One group is chasing the other group or running from the other group depending on what they decided they were going to be
- Example: If group one chose Witches, and group two chose Monsters....then group one runs to their safe home base because Monsters chase Witches
- Whoever is tagged joins the other team for the next round
- To repeat the activity, groups should then return to a huddle and choose what they want to be